Penguin Jokes, Quotes, Sayings and Sillies
- Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100 mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
- They are extraordinarily like children, these little people of the Antarctic world, either like children, or like old men, full of their own importance and late for dinner, in their black tail-coats and white shirt-fronts — and rather portly withal.
- Q: What do Penguins have for lunch?
- Q: What kind of fish do Penguins catch at night?
- Q: How do Penguins drink their cola?
A: On the rocks.
- Q: What do you call a penguin in the desert?
- Q: Who is a Penguinęs favourite pop star?